This was the first project we did for an actual client. Although this still was a project for school, it's an actual company who wanted their current website renewed.
The end result was not that important for our grade. It was about showing that you are able to work with a larger group with people you don't know that well, proper communication with the client,
and proper documentation.
Our client said that they wanted a more visual rework of their current website. Less text, more images, basically.
At the same time, this was also our first time working together with webdesign students, which was pretty exciting for me. Our team had three designers and two developers, including myself.
This was also our first time working in a group of more than 3 or 4 people, which took some time getting used to for all of us, because there's much more you have to take into account.
The end result still has some rough edges, both front and backend wise. We didn't get to implement all the features we discussed with our client, but that wasn't that big of an issue because that wasn't
the point of the project. Regardless of this, we were all pleased with what we've achieved as a first timer team! During this project, the team got closer and closer, and we pretty much finished it
View Source Code